Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture looking up to see 65,000 marine animals swimming in placid waters. Visitors can live out their own Atlantean adventure in The Lost Chambers, a maze of underwater halls and tunnels.
Atlantis Aquaventure Entrance Ticket
The Lost Chamber Entrance Ticket
Unlimited Aquarium and water park access
Adventure Beach Access
- Food & drinks
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Public transportation nearby
- Children under 3 years and 1.2-meter height will be free of cost.
- Large seating zone for families with children (Children under 1.2meters tall are only able to use the Splashers Island) on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Towel, Locker & Life Jackets are available at towel rental locations.
- The Atlantis will be closed on the occasion of special events: Easter, Valentine's Day, Iftar, Eid, Christmas Day, Christmas Evening, New Year Evening, Diwali Festivities and Chinese New Year.
- An adult must accompany children from 3 to 12 years in the water in any of the water activities.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The stroller is accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Your entry ticket will be sent to you via email
Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park
|Monday - Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
The Lost Chambers Aquarium
|Monday - Sunday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|